Wednesday, February 22, 2017

New e-zine: Winter skin care products

Wow, there's been such a great response to the Green & Natural Emulsifiers e-zine! Thank you so much! Part two will be coming at some point this year, I promise!

I've just put out my new e-zine on making and adapting skin care products for winter, which you can buy here or on my e-books and e-zine page.

Check out the table of contents for this e-zine!

Or buy now for $13.00 Cdn.




I put these e-zines or short e-books of 25 to 40 pages out every month for those who subscribe at my Patreon page for $10 or more. Then the next month, you'll see them here for purchase. I'm also basing some of the classes I'm offering at Voyageur Soap & Candle around the e-zines like the Gels: Ooey Gooey Fun class and the Bath Time Fun Class!

The e-zine I'm offering to subscribers to my Patreon page this month is all about using cold emulsifiers like Aristoflex AVC, Emulthix (RM-2051), and Sucragel AOF. It'll be available here next month in the e-book and e-zine section of the blog! If you subscribe before March 1st, you'd receive this e-zine. If not, it'll be here for sale in mid-March or so.

Please note that the proceeds from the Patreon subscription and my e-zines go to my family, not to my youth programs. Proceeds from the five e-books go 100% to the youth programs my husband and I run from the Neighbourhood Learning Centre in Chilliwack, B.C. Click here to learn more.

Thank you so much to all of you for supporting my blog and my youth programs! I'm such a fortunate woman to have such great readers! 

No comments: